Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New and improved!

First off, thank you to everyone for their support! Everyone is really excited about my crazy little project (or perhaps excited about the prospect of free food)!

As this blogging thing is a work in progress, I have decided to add some new features:

Show me the money – all recipes will now include a rating to show approximately how much the recipe cost. $ = less than $10, $$ = less than $20, $$$ = less than $30 etc. The first recipe ended up being $$$$$ (yikes!) - future recipes will likely be much less!

Good eats – random blogs on some of my favourite food-related finds, whether it’s a favourite food, restaurant, meal or deal!

Coming soon – I will post the recipe that I will be attempting trying next week (or in the near future).

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment