Sunday, June 20, 2010

Good eats!



There is nothing better in the world than good friends and good food! This weekend I celebrated my birthday with both! We went to a little restaurant, Politica, around the corner from my house. It was a beautiful evening and we sat outside on the patio for dinner. I had a delicious wild mushroom & truffle pasta - great flavour with a hint of truffle oil. After dinner we celebrated with cupcakes from For the Love of Cake. The cupcakes were incredible - moist, rich & flavourful! They have some really unique (and tasty flavours) like Guinness Chocolate, Chocolate Covered Banana and Salted Caramel - I am adding to my go-to list of great dessert places!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and here's to another year with friends & food!

Toronto Foodie Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment